Today marks the one year celebration of my blog, Dream & Scheme! I can’t believe that I can finally say I’ve hit this milestone.
I’ve grown so much, not just my blog, but as a person. I’ve discovered so many beautiful brands who pride themselves in their integrity, ethical ingredient sourcing, and efficacious products.
I’ve gotten to know the amazingly supportived green beauty community, from non-toxic newbies to seasoned veterans that know the ropes and are well-versed in the oleic vs. linoleic acids debate.
It has been a mutual exchange of product recommendations and beauty tips that have proved invaluable to me.
I hope that Dream & Scheme has helped to foster some of this discussion as well and that my readers have gained insights from my post, and found them helpful.
In the following year, I plan on expanding to new social media platforms (yes, I’m finally jumping on Twitter and Instagram) as well refining my posts and hopefully continuing to output quality content.
And a big thanks to everyone else who likes, reads, and shares my posts. It means the world to me and I can’t express my gratitude enough.
Here’s to the past year of learning and growing. May the next one be wonderful as well!
My Favorite Posts of This Year
- Skin Smarts
- 15 Products Under $15 Still Worth Buying
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Forgiveness
- Simple Pimple Solutions
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Falling Into Autumn
- Weekly Wrap-Up: How I Find My Inspiration
- The Way I See It: In Pursuit of Clear Skin
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Wise Words
- Thursday Thoughts: In My Own Skin
- Feminism: 1 Word, A Million Different Meanings
- Weekly Wrap-Up: Expectations
- 5 Minute Face
- Golden Globes 2015 Makeup Looks
- The “Fall in Love” Tag
- The History Of: Blush
- Lash Out: 3 Creative Uses For Mascara
- The History Of: Eyeliner
- Quirky Beauty Finds
- The Little Mermaid
- The History Of: Lipstick
- The Beautiful Blogger Award Tag
- Sun Smarts